SINGLE ON VALENTINE’S DAY? IT’S YOUR TIME TO CELEBRATE!
1.Print out the photos of your ex-partners and place them into a shooting gallery
2. Spend the whole day playing The Sims 2.
3. Travel to Saudi Arabia where a celebration of The Saint Valentine’s Day is officially forbidden under the threat of heavy fines.
4. Spend the day in the GYM.
5. Eat meals with garlic.
6. Increase the level of adrenaline in your blood.
7. Spend the day in a beauty salon as if preparing for something incredible. Let people think you are going on the best date of your life.
ALTERNATIVE WAYS FOR COUPLES TO CELEBRATE!
1.Stay at home and watch action movies all day.
2. Go to the boxing match or take an individual boxing class for two.
3. Go for a walk to a beautiful cemetery.
4. Go together to a shooting gallery.
5. Keep silent all day. For example, while fishing.
6. Clean up the house together all day long. Each one has to do what he/she dislikes the most.
7. Do things that your partner hates. (Saw or paint nails, make pedicure, drink beer and leave traces on a coffee table, scatter socks)